Re: [RC] Ladies Guns - Tom Sites

Personally, i was not happy w/ the Glock 9 mm as mine jammed at rapid fire, and i sold it.  There are laws within differant state as to how they should be carried and those laws should be checked out.

One not mentioned so far, that is light, reasonably inexpensive, w/knockdown power, and does not seem to jam at rapid fire is the Bursa 380 Automatic.  Lets all hope we never need one.

Which gets me to a true story.... An Endurance Lady happened to be going into Dulles Airport and had forgotten she was packing and well... It took some explaining, pre 911 days, thankfully for her.  But she had been ascosted on the trail and felt threatened afterwards and never wanted to find herself in that situation again.  Peace,ts