Re: [RC] Lady's Gun - SturmRanch

Hi Carol,

My husband bought me a .9 Sig Sauer.  It's still too much gun for me - I really love the sort of  macho mystery book look, but what I actually carry in my car and occassionally on my person - in plain view in each case - is an antique single shot .22 pistol and a box of bird shot shells.  My husband is 63 and this gun was his grandfather's.  It has a worn leather holster and a real old west flavor.

This isn't a "make my day" sort of weapon, but I can assure if you unloaded some bird shot in a bad guy, he'd be pretty sure it was not a good day.

My grandsons think it's amazingly cool that Grandma is "packing".

Nancy Sturm