Re: [RC] malls - Simrat Khalsa

I'm staying home nursing my broken wrist while the son and husband go shopping! Might sneak a drive out to the barn to see the ponies though. I went yesterday, but found gate latches pretty hard to operate one handed. I did manage some bareback walk/trot two weeks post break. No surgery - yeah!

I avoid the mall as much as possible. I'm part of the park - run in - grab what I need - run out crowd. Leaves more time for the barn.

~~Simrat :)