[RC] Isn't a "mall" a REALLY BIG FEEDSTORE? - Kathleen

Title: Isn't a "mall" a REALLY BIG FEEDSTORE?

I live 90 miles from the nearest mall and have not ever felt deprived because of it.I cant think of anywhere I would rather NOT be than in a mall, especially during the holidays.  My little town, like Heidis, has parking right in front of the feed store and the hardware.

For Christmas my husband was able to find everything I wanted onlinehe doesnt have to be worried about ring sizes or lingerie sizeshe knows Arab size and 76 blankets!  J He is happy; he doesnt like malls either!

My mares have already had several of their Christmas apples and carrots and will get more tomorrowbefore and after we go for a nice little ride in the snow

For those of you in the great white north (where it is dark by 4:30); we just passed the winter solstice so everyday from here on out gets longer fewer conditioning rides finishing in the dark!

Merry Christmas to all.happy trails!

Kathleen

Hopin they never build a mall in the Okanogan