[RC] Fw: : Merry Christmas 2005 --- Happy New Year 2006] - judibn

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: tysonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Dec 23, 2005 7:38 AM
To: dsweger@xxxxxxxx, candie@xxxxxxxxxx, Cahakanson@xxxxxxx,
Subject: : Merry Christmas 2005 --- Happy New Year 2006]

Subject: Fwd: FW: Merry Christmas 2005 --- Happy New Year 2006

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Message

Merry  Christmas!!!

Love,

Larry and Lolly

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing-along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection - little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you,
holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget .
It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them.

If you don't send it to anyone, it means you're in too much of a hurry and that you've probably forgotten your friends.

Take the time!

Wishing you the very best for 2005
Christmas Season

and in the year 2006

"Many people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
~Author Unknown~

It is when we forget ourselves that we do things that are most

Likely to be remembered.

~Author Unknown~

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!