RE: [RC] Ergots - Tom Sites

After all this ya'llin, i thought we were gonna c some creature from down yonder, and learn how it came from the c to you and me, for a new-found delicacy.

Unfortunately it seems, its a growth, of some sort on a horse. Of course, i have the recipe, if anyone would like to try it, along w/ some craw-dad stew.  All these good sources of protein should not go awastin.

Now if someone could tell me how its propagated, we can get some amatin. ts