Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3299 tailgating - Barbara McCrary

I was pretty much joking when I suggested skunk scent.  I didn't realize there was such a thing for bow hunters......

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3299 tailgating

I would think one problem with spraying skunk scent on your horse is YOU would have to be smelling it, too.  What about Bitter Apple?  I know it works great for a variety of problems.  When I first got my kittens, they were constantly trying to nurse on my dog, so I'd spray Bitter Apple on her stomach.  However, I don't know if it works just by smell or if they have to taste it.

Chip