[RC] Hey yall - Schmittdocoks

Haeh am my suthern ndurance deafinituns four a ndrance ridd.  Overtime-whut yur gurl frend dont need to bee. Vet Stop-whur we usta take granpa to the doctur, Pulse-whut you hope youve got afta saturdy nite. Trail-whut leeds to the outhouse. Pit Crew-helps down at the trackk on saturdy nite.Thumps-whut my cusin give me last week when he catched me wif hiz gurlfrend.Pull-what we did to turn the mule.BC-hedake powdr or the bestest hog at the conty far. I sur do hope this clers up sum things fur you all. !00% suthern an proud of it.