RE: [RC] LQ Wish List - Rae Callaway

If you have a sink and shower, you’re going to have holding tanks to empty.

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Williams
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 3:17 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] LQ Wish List

Hi all

I'm having living quarters put in my horse trailer this winter and was wondering what y'all would consider to be necessities and what you got in yours and wish you hadn't wasted the money/space on.  I don't want any holding tanks to empty, so no toilet ... the port-o-pottie works just great ... and no refrigerator -- a cooler works fine for me.  I do want stove, sink, shower, lots of storage, comfortable seating, heat, no a/c.  Will a microwave run off batteries?  I do want to be able to plug in for electric, but that's not always an option, so I plan on putting a solar panel on the roof.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA