Re: [RC] How cold is too cold? - Chrystal

 I used to ride in the NWT ( waay northern Canada) in -50 C weather ( I was  young AND horse crazy, bad combination!!:-)) with no apparent ill effects. Now in S Ontario I ride when it is -15C or -20 C and the horses are fine- a rump rug is a good idea to keep those big, rump muscle's warm when the horse stops working hard and a wool or fleecy blanket to dry them off after their work out- I always make sure they are dry before going back outside!!:-)
Have fun at your clinic.
Chrystal :-)