Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen Tanks (Mpemba effect) - Stacy Sadar

I don't care what anyone says about this Mpemba (BS) effect or even if they want to believe hot water freezes before warm.  My own experiment this winter is the only one I'll believe...Add hot water to the cold water OR all warm water and it does NOT freeze all day...even at temps in the teens.  If I just put cold water only, it's frozen by noon.  Same as at night...if I add warm water to the buckets in the stalls...no ice.  Cold and you have ice.

I don't need any mumbo jumbo Mpemba effect to know what's true!

Stacy