Re: [RC] [RC] Frozen Tanks (Mpemba effect) - Maryanne Gabbani

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mpemba_effect

Interesting stuff. I'd heard this and figured it was silly. Guess not. But apparently it is rather unreliable and dependent on a lot of variables. However, we never really have the problem of frozen anything here.? Unless it's not having enough ice for the gin and tonics.....

Maryanne
Egypt