Re: [RC] Bosana Boot - Peggety123

Hello Bruce,
I've been using the Bosana boots this year on my Arab and I've been very pleased.  I've done about 200 miles of competition in them and my horse hasn't travelled any differently than he does without them on.  I was able to try a pair out at a ride in Wyoming before I decided to buy them - from Teddy at Running Bear.  I liked the fact that I could try them out before buying them.
Peggy Eaton