Re: [RC] uncollected/collected S-hack, etc. - DVeritas

In a message dated 12/13/2005 1:39:16 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx writes:
i dont really pay much attention to collection when i am running through the woods on my horse
Nor do I.

But, recent hospital bills aside, I ALWAYS try to stay "connected".

As for when to "collect" a horse, not riding in the dressage ring anymore, I reserve it for when his gate somehow got opened and didn't get closed correctly.

There is a "natural working headset" and there is "nose-in-the-air,back-hollowed-out-waiting-to-go-lame".

I like "natural working headset".

Frank