Re: [RC] Cetylm - Gloria Adams

I am using it on my 14 YO dog. He had been on glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM for the last 3 yrs, but it seemed to be waning in its effect (ie: the dog couldn’t jump on the couch anymore, & especially horrible, he would sometimes slip on a tile floor & almost seem to be doing the splits in his hind legs!).

I really love this old guy, so I tried it. Got the dose from my dog vet & I buy it at a (human) Vitamin World around here.

Saw an effect in 1 month or so. No more splits, can now jump on the couch :-P   , & is trotting around with a ball in his mouth outside again (he loves to carry something in his mouth all the time).

He is still on the Gluc/Chondriotin/MSM tho too.

HTH

Gloria