[RC] Trail Blazer Mag - apleg8'n

Hey, I was featured in Trail Blazer Magazine in August and October and never even received a copy of the article they did on ME!!

I was getting all these nice compliments from people about what a good ambassador I was for the gaited horses and I thought gee ain't that nice but where is MY courtesy copy as I was not a subscriber.

Bonnie Ebsen Jackson was the one that called me on the phone and asked me to write the article.

So finally I left two messages on Bonnies direct line, never heard from her. Then send TB Magazine an email asking them to please send me a copy of the article that THEY asked me to write and golly, it would be awfully nice to see what everyone else was reading about me.

Then in October they finally sent me the article and the photos I had sent them way back in June or July....it had been so long ago I even forgot I sent the endurance ride pix.

Bonnie has since left the Magazine to do other things with her life. I had never read this publication but it is a very nice magazine and I enjoyed Angies story in it as well.

Maybe Angie since she is a "regular" in the magazine should send all of these threads to TB and see if something can't be done. A shame to read all of this and know it wasn't just an 'oversight' to me.

I did get some good press I must say with those that did receive it.:~))

amber....the other amber in ory-gun not roberts.
rackinfool
www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com