[RC] LD - Tom Sites

To those that know LD Lewis (Tevis Finisher on Kansas George the Wonder Horse), the Father of Larry, Curt and Steve, he is saying his goodbyes at home.

I'll never forget LD coming over the hill from Camp Roosevelt after being pulled from the OD and these people in a car at the stop sign at the bottom didn't go thru fast enough and rather than slam on his brakes and shift his horse he butted their bumper and they sped away.

I'm 100% sure none of us are getting out of here alive and the goodness we share makes for better time while we're here.  Tell those you Love, you do, while you can, and to those that pray, i ask your prayer for the Lewis Family.

ts