Re: [RC] [RC] Cutting Baling Twine - Debbie Kirchner

I use one of those old Metal scrapers that is serrated on one side and flat on the other, the one that bends and has a loop you put the other end into.... I have used this for years... I use it also to pull the hair off in the spring, or to pull water off after a bath..

no need to take the gloves off, just some sawing action and the twine is cut...

Debbie in SE MN