[RC] World Breeding Endurance Championship Compiègne ( France) - Pvan19

The Compiègne event at the end of august is a world championship for 7 and 8 year old horses - 120 km FEI ride.

2006 will be the fourth edition - in 2005 it took place just after the European Championships on the same circuit ( which is also the same as the 2000 World Championships) , 20 countries participated with just under a 100 horses

More info on this year's ride on the following website:

I live virtually next door to this ride and have been part of the organisation in the past so anyone wanting more info, looking for a crew, whatever.... don't hesitate to contact me!!!

brgds,

Pauline