[RC] Barefoot (To Shannon) - Karen Standefer

You did not ask me for clarification, Shannon.  You told me “This process of yours sounds to long to me for this to have made Star un-ouchy so fast”  and you also said that you didn’t understand most of what I said, but never did you ask for further clarification.  I would have been more than happy to converse with you offline if you were wanting to learn.

If you would like to discuss my post, please raise your questions here rather than privately.

Thanks,

Karen

Referenced Post:

For one thing I did reply back to Karen off line she told me not to talk to her off line so I dropped it. Her post to me was confusing and I asked basically for more clarification. I can only assume she did not like the FACT that my horse has very health very round front feet and he is barefoot.

Then for some strange reason she replied back to my venting on the way some of you were treating others on this is

If I had posted the same letter BUT let it be known I agree with shoeing I would have gotten a totally different email from you...right

I promised myself last month I would not open anymore of your posts I will stick to that plan from now on. You have nothing to say I want to hear.
Shannon