From: Vallonelee@xxxxxxx
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Trailer screens
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:29:10 EST

I am trying to increase the ventilation in my trailer and have been looking
at installing window screens. What have you all tried and what works for you.
I want to avoid something flapping and snapping in the wind and annoying the
horses. I am looking for easy ways to increase the air flow, especially
during summer months. I want to also be able to access the horses with whatever I
put in place so I can water, etc during long trailer rides.

Any suggestions out there ?

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God
created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than
the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements
that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made
him king."