[RC] white feet with pink bruises - Laura Hayes

Disclaimer:  I am an expert at NOTHING....but I did shoe horses for 20 years and I have done 6000 endurance miles.  I do not know why the pink appears, but I have seen it for years on clients horses and sometimes on my endurance horses.  If the horse shows no sign of founder (separation of the laminae, severe rings of growth..) I would say you are ok.  Maybe it would be a good idea to have his feet trimmed before you actually purchase him to rule out a deeper problem.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741