Re: [RC] Kentucky Derby Questions? - Magnumsmom

Hi Char,

There is a list... the Derby list... full of people who know all
about attending the Kentucky Derby.  There should also be
a lot of information in the archives.   There are some really
fun people on this list and you might even be able to hook
up with some of them on Derby Day.  See info below.
Have fun in May!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
**
** If have any questions about the list, e-mail me direct at
** editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
**
** Policies and list info:? http://www.horse-races.net/derby/
** Archived message:? http://www.escribe.com/sports/derby/
**
** To help keep the Derby list going please visit my website:
** http://www.horse-races.net
** Hosting fees for this list are $50 per year plus my time in maintaining
** the subscriber list.? To make a donation toward the hosting fees for the
** list, visit http://www.horse-races.net/derby/index.html#donate