[RC] waver - Gabi (Ra'anana Farm)

I am aware of the fact that horseback riding, and all horse related activities at and around the farm, entail risks to person and property. I hereby request to join in these activities, for which I shall be solely responsible; this after having considered these risks (and I am aware that these risks exist, even when all safety rules are obeyed. I am also aware of the fact that horses have an unpredictable nature) have decided to accept them in full.

Knowing that you shall not be liable with respect to me in any manner or form for damage and loss liable caused to my person and / or my property in the course of riding horses or handling horses or being in the proximity of horses. And consequently hereby waive action or claim against the farm and against your employees or the farm owner, due to any damage which is liable to be caused to my person and/or my property in connection with the horseback riding, or any activities connected with the farm, even if related to negligence or omission by the farm workers' employees or owners. I am aware I must be completely healthy.

I am aware that I must be over the age of 18 in order to sign this form. I am aware of the fact  that I am not insured, but have the option of insuring myself personally. I read and understand the English language. I, the undersigned (signing of my own free will) declare that I have read and understood the above, as well as the safety instructions and I agree to all.

Declaration on behalf of minor: all the above is known to me, and after considering these hazards, have decided to fully assume them upon myself. And I hereby waive also of behalf of the minor any claim raised against you, in witness hereof I have set my signature.

שם משפחה של החותם

Family name of the undersigned

שם פרטי של החותם

Private name of the undersigned

תעודת זהות

I.D.

כתובת \ טלפון

Phone/Address

חתימה

Signature

שם המשתתף

(ימולא אם המשתתף קטין, והורה\משגיח חותם עבורו)

Name of participant (18+),or guardian, or  a parent of participating minor.