[RC] insurance question - cathryn whitaker

While we are on the subject of equine insurance.  My husband and I have recently decided we should obtain some farm(equine) liability insurance.  Our concern is the horses escaping their fences and being hit or someone coming onto our property - attractive nuissance- and being hurt.  We do not let anyone ride anymore for fear of injury.  The whole lawsuit business makes you feel you should live inside in a cocoon.  Any experience with farm liability and/or companies would be helpful.  I also have a small dog grooming business at home which requires people to frequent my property.  I am concerned with my elderly customers falling, etc.  I have heard some registries and some horse counsels provide insurance.  I am in GA.  Thanks, C