Re: [RC] Heat Trac gloves - Ag47xAu49

I just saw a pair of Heat Lok gloves last night. I wonder if they are the same as your Heat Trac gloves Heidi? This list is GREAT, as I willingly prepare to spend the day in the cold with a bunch of crazy folks and wonderful horses, that can be a bit crazy too, at the Chariot Races. Beccy in Ut, where it is supposed to get ABOVE freezing, by 1 degree today. YEH!!!