[RC] Jesus & SF Gate - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a little upset with some of you who are talking about Jesus, Mohammed and
anything that really has nothing at all to do with endurance riding.  How are
we supposed to learn anything with all these distractions?  Steph, will you
please step in here.

Speaking of distractions, or, as Monty Python used to say, "Now for something
completely tasteless"  ya'll gotta see this video of the Bayview Police Dept.
It took me awhile to get Jeeves to find it for me when they first mentioned it
on msnbc this morning, but, it was well worth the effort.  If my cut and paste
does not take you there just go to SFgate.com and you should be able to figure
out how to see this video made by 20 or so San Francisco cops.  Evidently they
put it all together for their upcoming Christmas party.  Unfortunately, this
party has now been canceled because they've all been suspended.  lol

Bill, if you're still reading any of this, we're hopeless.  Like Steph used to
say a few years ago, controlling the minds of endurance riders (or wannabe's
like myself) it's like trying to herd cats.  Just can't be done.  After the
weight categories, I fully expect to hear what brazierres they all are wearing
(or not wearing, in some cases).  I, myself, am a B cup but I do plan on moving
up after the Holidays (more weight, larger breasts).

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?o=0&f=/c/a/2005/12/08/SFCOPS.TMP

cya,
Howard (if I was a cop I'd need humor to get thru the day just like these guys
and gals seem to)