Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fw: :Allah or Jesus? Thank you.

Dearest Ridecampers,

As the resident Muslim and resident in the Middle East, I truly want to thank you for your response to this post. It is totally irrelevant to endurance and what is even more sad, it is totally irrelevant to the beliefs of 99% of the Muslims in this world. I work very hard every day of my life here in Egypt to let my neighbours see what people from North America REALLY are like...as opposed to people who are trying to spread mistrust and hatred throughout the world by propogating the old "Islam as the enemy myth", while at the same time I spend a lot of time writing in my blog and working with equestrian tourism here to show visitors to Egypt what Egypt and Egyptians REALLY are like in their daily life.

People all over the world want to live in peace, to pursue their daily goals in the love of the universe however this is believed or displayed. As riders we know that this is a beautiful world we've been given to enjoy and we have been given the best of creatures to enjoy it with, the horse, most revered in Islam.  Let's remember that we are all more alike than we are different.

Maryanne Stroud
Egypt Face to Face
weblogs:
Living in Egypt