Re: [RC] Fw: :Allah or Jesus? *Ridiculous* - Chrystal

ANYONE that believed that email ( or even thought about believing it) should get some books on Islam and read about the religion for themselves. I did that a few years ago after 9/11 and also went out of my way to talk to my husband's Muslim friends from work , very friendly ,accepting and loving people!! :-)  Emails like that one are malicious and spread hate- exactly what the devil wants, not Allah or God.
As I was reading that post about how the "pope" wouldn't kill everyone in another religion I was thinking about the Crusades, the Inquisition, Hitler a "good" Christian who tried to annihilate a whole race, while many Christians stood by to let it happen.................. Jesus was certainly a peaceful, loving leader but many of his  followers seem to have been somewhat lacking in that regard, something  Christians have in common with Muslim's  I guess.