[RC] Shoes sizes are different, you know - Laura Hayes

In 25 years of shoeing horses, and many endurance horses in that time, I have never put a #2 shoe on an arab.  I use a couple different brands of shoes, but there must be some that are sized larger....just a thought.

My mares both take #1 in front, Equal Terms, has her heels bent around a little harder and she wears an 0 in the back, her feet are a little smaller that Bey Allure's.  A size #2 in the brands I use is big enough and heavy enough for a good size warmblood.

Laura Hayes