[RC] '06 Goals - Suvut

Win the lottery so that I can quit my job and buy a huge parcel of land with 100 miles of trails and create an endurance community for all my endurance buddies so we can all live together and ride together and put on rides with $0 entry fees and sit around campfires every night and roast marshmallows and swap ride stories and give great awards and free meals...................(OH, I just woke up... that was my dream..)  sorry... :(

Susan in Louisville