RE: [RC] Riding with a Camera - Thanks! - Karen Snodgrass

Thanks for all the great ideas.  I have done trail rides with a 35 mm Olympus before, but those were just sight seeing rides where the horses know the way and follow the horse in front of them type of rides.  I have just gotten into digital in the last few years, (I was a 35 mm hold out) and we have a low end camera.

So, hopefully I can upgrade to a digitial with a faster "shutter" speed and find or make the carrying case for it that attaches to the saddle.  That will make a nice winter project so we can be ready to take pictures again come spring.

Thanks again for all the great advice and links!

-Karen