[RC] Dean Jackson - Hall of Famer - DVeritas

Randy Eiland used the word "character"...the absolutely perfect word to describe Dean, in every way it can be used.

I've always been amazed by his riding exploits, but have been most impressed by his ability to care for (not necessarily in this order):  his wife MJ, their horses, the Sport and others.

The biggest smile I've ever seen on his face was when he wasn't even ahorse...he was in the Pareah River, jogging from island to island, busting through the willows to catch his horse, who was just making his way through the canyon.  He looked up at me and (smiling), asked, "Seen a horse?"

Dean's always been able to crack me up...and inspire me.

Dean Jackson... tough as leather on the outside, a truffle on the inside (the candy, not the fungus).  :^)).

Frank