Re: [RC] [gr] Fwd: [AERCMembersForum] Web site info - DArcy Moser

Please know there are people that can send and receive email that do not have the capability of searching the web.  There are very specific products such as the Microsoft Email machine that hooks into your phone line to send and receive email but you can not search the web.

D'Arcy

Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:
Anyway,  my point
is stuff like the horse deaths reports, etc, etc, is not  accessable to
every AERC member, only those with a computer. In my opinion  it is not
fair or right to not make it availible to every member. So every  time
you say " just go to www...." consider all those out there who can't  "
just go ..."
I really hope you are kidding.  If not, your point is on top of your head.......First we have to listen to all the whining about how looked down upon LD is and how unfair everyone is to them and now you say the fact that I have access to a computer is not fair.  By the way, how did you post to this list without one.

If you don't have a car, should we get rid of all the freeways?  What about living quarter trailers.  I did without a bunch to get mine, do I have to give it back because others don't have them.....

And by the way all the complaining LD riders, now you have Julie Suhr riled up and that is not a good thing to do.  And guess what, Barbara, her daughter, who has 27 Tevis buckles rode the Desert Gold LD last week.   What is this world coming to........................maryben

D'Arcy Lynne

"What is behind us and what is before us is insignificant compared to what is within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson