Re: [RC] What Bill Said - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 12/4/2005 5:42:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No Kidding, this is nothing.  And, I'm afraid if I attempt to answer that woman from North Georgia's rather unfriendly rhetorical question, we'll start some of it up all over again (your ejection seat is always ready, Howard). Anyways, I think Truman answered her for me.
No, seriously Howard....what is your response to Angie's question?  You think that 100s are abusive to horses and that 25s are "safe".  Explain how you came to that conclusion based on your own personal record....inquiring minds wanna know.

Sylvia