[RC] What Bill Said - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No Kidding, this is nothing.  And, I'm afraid if I attempt to answer that woman
from North Georgia's rather unfriendly rhetorical question, we'll start some of
it up all over again (your ejection seat is always ready, Howard). Anyways, I
think Truman answered her for me.  Truman has always been able to explain
anything I write better than I ever could.

The funny thing, Bill, is your first post to Ridecamp is kind of a whine.  Kind
of a complaint about what's on Ridecamp.  I'm sure it's only me, but, I find
that more than just a little humorous with a touch of irony thrown in. haha

Stick around, Bill, I swear, you're gonna fit right in and you really don't
have to send in any money (oh, man, did I let that one out of the bag).  It's
not always this bumpy and Truman promised me he'll keep his clothes on for the
rest of the ride. This LD thread will soon run it's course and I do believe
weight categories are next on the list.  Man, if you think this is bad, wait
until someone brings up the next horse fatality report.

And, John, Happy Holidays to you, and, is there any way you can get it so I
don't have to guest post like this all the time?  I've tried to email Steph
privately about my dilemma but I think she has me blocked (big surprise there).
You're cool with Steph allowing me to post again, right?

Finally, Frank, when you respond to anything I write, I swear, it's the best
feeling in the world. I'm going to go back into the Ridecamp archives and send
Bill all of your more eloquent posts because I think he's gotten the wrong
idea.  Bill, get ready for some email.  Frank is the soul of Ridecamp.  I'm the
hemorrhoid.  Truman's the brain, that woman from North Georgia is the funny
bone, Doctor Weary is there if you take a spill, and, well, somewhere in here
you will find one or two real endurance riders.

I haven't quite figured out what Frank meant by "sage meanderings" because when
I asked Jeeves he said it meant I was a minty spice traveling aimlessly. Well,
hopefully, Truman will explain it all to me and we can move on down the trail
and start getting more serious.

cya,
Howard (I promise to take a break because I know too much of Howard is never a
good thing)

------
John T wrote:

nah...there have been MUCH worse!! maybe I should dig through the archives like
Bruce did just to put it into perspective....:)

happy holidays!!

johnt