[RC] A Couple of Questions- - Ashley Kemerer

Does anyone know the status of the Biltmore Ride in 2006?  I have heard rumors that it was cancelled due to health issues, can anyone confirm this?  Also, where are the nationals for 2006 and when?  I havent seen any advertisement or the like and dont know how else to find out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
Ashley Kemerer