[RC] New Awards - Now Best Buns - Peggy B-Smith

Dang  - I would have paid to see that! Heck, I would have even supplied the music for him!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA - Home of the coveted "Golden Buns Award"

From: "Dabney Finch" <dabneyesq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   New Awards--Now Best Buns

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C5F8D5.8675D980

Don't kid yourself.  I've been there during the
ride before the judging =
for the Best Buns Award.  That "shyness" is just
a big act.  The =
competition is fierce. I remember when Gary
wanted to beat Ernie (the =
"favorite") so much he was planning to have music
at the last vet check =
so he could get in some dance moves and better
show off to the =
volunteers! :-)

Dabney