[RC] new awards catagories - agilbxr

of course. if we have a "best female rider in no bra" catagory. she'd probably win the worst condition rider also....simply because, I don't care how small she is and how smooth her horse is, riding 25, 50, 100 miles without a bra is going to beat a girl up.  A lot.  And I would rather have bra rubs then be bounce sore.  (and I ride a paso fino....)

Juli and the herd
Alpine (who's bowed tendon is TONS better, but he's bored stiff)
and Spot (I got a new australian saddle....it fits me like a glove.)