Re: [RC] new awards - Kari Hanes

Jeanie,
At one ride this summer (I don't remember which one - it's all a blur at this point!) I was out alone, maybe 1/2 mile ahead of you and your juniors - my horse kept stopping and turning around then would look back up the trail! I finally asked Dale (the pit crew king) who was behind us and who was infront. He just started laughing! I'm wondering what's so funny - he says it's Jeanie and her gang coming from behind, can't you hear them?! My little mare couldn't decide if she wanted to go back and join in your fun or catch up with big brother the entire last loop! She knew Wayne and Lucas were up front and you and Maggie were behind. Poor confused girl! She likes it when we sing and "zoom/varoom" those corners, and she likes it best when she has company. Keep singing, it lets us all know where your at!
Kari
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

larry Miller wrote:
the loudest and most obnoxious singer      I win, I win, I win.  Lol Jeanie