[RC] New Rider Option Pulls to Go with New Awards - Vchorsegal

Bruce- great award ideas !  How about Rider Option Pulls: I personally have one due to getting bucked off in front of clients at the start. Andreti then bolted thru a barb wire fence, then back over the wire & back to me.  He was sound to continue- I had the time issue at that point. Realize I am supposed to be their mentor !  Also- I did consider pulling myself once- It would have read:
           Rider option- severe bra chafing !  Word to the wise- never accept a seam !
- Heidi Helly & Andreti, who doesn't want to talk about it !