[RC] Final final final LD - Renie M burnett

Okay, okay;  LD BC is a dumb award; it does not mean anything, it is not necessary, it promotes dead horses and beginners racing, it's only purpose is an ego builder for the rider,etc.  It is virtually "unattainable" in regions that have RM's and/or vets who do not believe in awarding LDBC.  FINE.  As I stated in my very first post, let's just GET RID OF THE AWARD.       Maybe a vote from the members of aerc can decide. r.