Re: [RC] [RC] Australian Stock Saddle Co - Rosalie Marley

Hi Sarah -

I ordered a saddle from them about a year ago... other than some misunderstanding about when it was going to ship, I had a good experience with the company.  This was an "off the shelf" (and not very expensive) saddle by the way. They even let me know when they discovered a potential safety issue with the model - they paid shipping (both ways) and retrofitted it all at their expense.

If it's a fitting issue, I don't have any opinion, but my experience was good.
Rosalie