Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] "lite feeds"

I am certain the subject of the legalities of dispensing feed or medical advice has been broached before on this list.  I would like to bring it to everyone's well meaning intensions to always always always preface your recommendations with "this is what I do in my circumstances as always consult your vet prior to changing your horses feed and care!"

Personal experience has dictated to never dispense advice without a disclaimer.  Just my .02 cents!

D'Arcy

Patti Kuvik <plwoodbury@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Debbie ~
Two pounds of TC Lite has everything needed to meet minimum requirements