Re: [RC] LD BC (getting off this bucker) - DVeritas

In a message dated 12/1/2005 4:58:44 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have never said it should be called “endurance
I was referring to Barbara's proposal to change the name to a "Distance" riding club.
"Endurance", to me, indicates a unique group of riders, different than other "distance" riding clubs.  And if, as some have stated, there is a "negative" connotation to the use of the word "endurance", I'm thinking the people who can change it are members of the AERC and are on their horses participating in sanctioned AERC rides, be they LD'ers or 50-milers and above.

So, I guess we should laud our diversity and regale in it, eh?

Regaling,
Frank