Re: [RC] LD BC - Diane Trefethen

Jeanne Slominski wrote:
Diane,
Heidi was referring to West region vets not giving AERC LD BC. Sorry if you misunderstood that. Yes, the vets/RMs will often have a 'Horse Excellence' award, but as several have already explained if AERC forms at not used, it just ain't a AERC LD BC.
I don't care WHAT Heidi was referring to.  I care about what she ACTUALLY SAID.
didn't take her to task for saying that some vets don't use the AERC LD BC
because
that's not what she said and if she had said it, it would have been true. Her
criticism was that some vets didn't use LD BC's at all.

You want names? Look at any EN or any Year book - it's there in black & white which rides in the West and Pacific South regions don't give LD BC - Melissa Ribley, Nancy Elliot, Michele Rousch, Dave Nicholson, etc.
I don't know about Dr Elliot or Dr Nicholson not giving a BC at LD rides they
vet but
at the last LD ride I did, Dr Ribley judged all the the LD finishers for BC and
the
Quicksilver Fall Classic this October, Head Vet Dr Rousch, had an LD BC.  That
makes
your statement naming vets at least half wrong.  Of course, if you meant an
AERC LD
BC, that might have been different but like Heidi, that's not what you actually
said.

BTW, exactly where in any EN or any Yearbook does it say, "Dr Elliot doesn't
give an
LD BC", or words to that effect?