Re: [RC] LD BC - Don Huston

The LD ride is and should remain classified as an entry level ride instituted for use by new riders and or new horses to help them learn the sport of endurance. Of course the LD can be used by anyone for any purpose they want but it is not an endurance ride as spelled out by the AERC rules. If you like it that's fine, enjoy it, I have and you don't have to move up but an LD ride is exactly what it says, limited distance, not endurance and for YOU definitely not a training ride.
Don Huston