[RC] Oro had chiropractic adjustment - Cat ^. .^ ~

Title: Oro had chiropractic adjustment
Hi ~

I have been so swamped I just couldn't answer emails, so if you have written
and I have not replied yet, apologies.......

Oro had a chiropractic adjustment yesterday.
atlas, withers and hips way off.
Sacral and neck okay.

Vet said that he imagined that this hip and atlas
thing have been there for a long while and that
Oro has been in excruciating pain.   That explains the
shell he seemed to be in before ... his eyes are
much BRIGHTER now and he is much more lively.

Today we moved him to my trainer's house and John
said he looked really good.   But he is full of a lot
more testing than he was since I bought him.
I trotted him by hand today with him following
me and he seemed much more willing.

The vet checked my saddle and said it was fine,
good fit and straight, etc. --
but to order an orthopedic pad which I had
shipped overnight and will be here tomorrow a.m.

He gave me some exercises to do riding him in
25 m circles, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow
with my trainer there with us.

Putting 125 lbs. on him might have brought his
true personality to the forefront --or-- getting
beat up so bad has him feeling very defensive
--or-- both.

So he is in a safe place, getting lots of good care and food,
and I can sleep at night finally not worrying about
the owner of that other barn doing yet again something
really stupid.

Thanks to EVERYONE who is sending prayers and
positive healing energy!!!

--
Cheers,  Fay

"To Love is to admire with the heart...