Re: [RC] Christmas party invite from Tammy Robinson and Trail-Rite! - Chris Paus

Sounds like fun. Kansas is a little far away from California, so I won't be able to come, but have a happy birthday nip of the BYOB for me!

chris

Elysa Braunstein <elysavmd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>From: Trailrite@xxxxxxx
>Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:20:02 EST
>Subject: Our Christmas Ride & Potluck Party

>It's that time of the year again! Dec.10th 2005
>
>Ride Starts around 10:00am the ride is slow & fun
>about 10 - 12 miles. Most folks dress up their horses with garland, bells
>&
>Santa Hats. BYOB (some of us get started on the Merry Juice before noon!)

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com