Re: [RC] Half arabs - Chris Paus

Ditto. LOL, Star was sold to me as a QH. He looks as Arab as an Arab can be. People always ask me about his pedigree, and I have no idea. He was sold to me as a grade QH. I guess it was hard to sell an Arab in Oklahoma at the time.

chris

> but it was sold as 'grade', it was considered a pretty qtr type horse.
> Very strange but I know from first hand experience.

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com